There are a great number of air purifiers on the market today and this amount of choice makes it difficult to select the right one. You will obviously want to buy one from a well renowned company but need to know which is the best for you without having to read all the unnecessary technical jargon.
If you are an allergy sufferer, looking to remove second hand smoke, wanting the best air purifier to remove dust or simply wanting cleaner air in you home then check out below for the top brands you may want to consider purchasing.
- 4 IN1 AIR PURIFIER : True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97 percent of harmful dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air ; Input Voltage: AC120...
- KILLS GERMS : UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS : Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
This is a brand that comes highly recommended by allergy sufferers. They come with a True HEPA filter and could well be considered the best air cleaner for dust as they capture 99.97% of all dust and allergen particles.
They also feature a germ killing UV-C light and the charcoal filter ensures that all nasty home odors are captured and held on to. The GermGuardian systems are fully controllable with a digital display, timer as well as a range of speed modes, which all come packaged in a stylish design, which will complement any home.
- LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER: This HEPA purifier captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens 0.3 microns & larger from the air that passes through the filters. Effective for large & extra large rooms
- SPECIAL FEATURES: This purifier features 3 air cleaning levels, SurroundSeal Technology to minimize air leaks, & a filter indicator to remind you when to clean the HEPA filter & change the pre-filter
- ODOR REDUCING PREFILTER: An activated carbon pre-filter captures larger particles before they reach the HEPA filter & helps reduce odors. A 360-degree air intake & discharge maximizes efficiency
Honeywell has been a well known and trusted brand in a number of industries for a great many years so you know that quality will be built in when it comes to their air purifiers. Honeywell air purifiers come in a number of sizes, which can be for a single room or for a much larger space.
The smaller units can certainly be considered the best room air purifier for dust and the larger units will greatly reduce the amount of mold spores, pollen, allergens and dust in your entire house. These purifiers will even tell you when to change your filter.
- HEPA-TYPE FILTRATION: Filter helps remove up to 99% of dust, smoke, pollen, odors, mold spores, and pet dander, filtering particles as small as 2 microns to help provide cleaner air for your home or...
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: Choose from 3 cleaning speeds to keep air fresh and pure: Select a lower speed while you're home for continued purification with less ambient noise and a higher speed for powerful...
- DUAL POSITIONING AND COMPACT DESIGN: This compact air purifier can be placed vertically or horizontally anywhere, including a table or desktop; it's recommended for rooms up to 109 square feet or 10'...
If you are looking for the best air purifier for dust in a smaller room then this model should definitely be a consideration. This air purifier will remove 99% of airborne particles within a room up to 10m2 which is large enough for most rooms.
The unit comes with three speed settings to allow you to choose between optimal performance and quiet running for nighttime use as well as an ionizer, which allows larger particles to be captured by the HEPA type filter. The design of this purifier means it can be used on top of a desk, horizontally or vertically to ensure you can place it exactly where you need it.
- Winix Titian Air Purifier AFT 880W-W1 5 Air Purifying Filters Air Purifier (110 V Converter Is Included)
- 5-Mode Air Care Filters- Free Filter, Activated Charcoal Deodorization Filter, Hybird Anti-Virus Coating, HEPA Filter, Plasma Wave
- True HEPA Filter Captures 99.97% of Dust and Allergens Such As Household Dust, Pet Dander, Mold Spores, Plant Pollen, and Smokes
This air purifier comes with a 3-1 filter, bringing together a pre-filter, HEPA filter and carbon filter all into one. The UV-C light cleans the air thoroughly enough to be a consideration as the best dust air purifier on the market and the automatic timer, shutting down the unit after a pre determined amount of time, make it one of the easiest to use.
The purifier can be set to three different speeds, depending on the room’s requirements and it comes with a ‘Whisper-Quiet Operation’, which allows you to have it running at nighttime, without it disturbing your sleep.
- SAVE MONEY AND THE ENVIRONMENT - With just 7.5W of ultra-low energy consumption and no costly filters to replace, the purifier is a bargain for you and the environment. Size: 17"(H) x 6"(W) x 7"(D).
- Electrostatic Ionizer Purification - Negative ions (O1) remove airborne pollutants as small as .01 micron such as allergens, pollen, mold, smoke, pet dander, unpleasant odors, dust, and other airborne...
- Whisper Quiet Purification Fan and Night Light - Silently draws air in for purification and cleans and sanitizes the air around you.
Slightly differing from the other best dust air purifiers in this article in that this unit has a permanent wipe clean filter contained within it, which is a cost saver, as you will not need to pay out for replacement filters. The dust collector rod is easy to take out of the unit and can simply be cleaned using a damp cloth.
This unit is an ionic purifier, which removes particles from the air, reduces odors and kills germs. It’s two speed option also means you can use it whilst you sleep by taking advantage of it’s quieter running mode.
There are many more air purifiers available on the market but when choosing which one is best for you it is always worth considering the established brands as mentioned above.
Once you have the brands in mind then it is worth considering the other important features that are being offered and whether they would be useful to you. Which is the best air purifier for dust? Replacement filters or cleanable filter? Would an automatic timer be of use? Will you be using it while you sleep?
All of these could be vital to you in selecting the right air purifier for you.