We love our pets, but let’s face it: sometimes they stink! They can also trigger allergies because of hair and pet dander. You do not have to suffer anymore because there are great air purifiers that will eliminate pet odor, dander, dust, hair, and other pollutants.
The best air purifier for pets will give you more quality time to spend with your pet. In this guide, we will review the top 5 best pet air purifier and their features.
When you are looking for an air purifier, one with a HEPA filter is the best option. HEPA stands for high efficiency particulate air and this gets even the smallest particles out of your air and traps them. This is the best way to eliminate pet dander from your home.
Table of Contents
The Best Air Purifier for Pets (Get Rid of Hair and Odors)
Best Air Purifier for Pet Allergies and Asthma
- HIGH PERFORMANCE AIR PURIFIER: Circulates the air 1x per hour in 743 square foot rooms and 4.8x per hour in 153 sq. ft rooms, ensuring thorough purification. Ideal for medium to large sized rooms such...
- TRUE HEPA FILTRATION: This air purifier for home features a True HEPA air filter that captures up to 99.97 percent of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small...
- FIGHTS GERMS: Equipped with UV-C light technology and Titanium Dioxide, this air purifier helps reduce airborne viruses, such as influenza, staph, and rhinovirus, while also targeting volatile organic...
The GermGuardian uses a 3-in-1 system to keep your air clean and fresh. The HEPA filter takes in dander, dust, and other allergens from the air. The charcoal filter removes pet and other odors.
Finally, the UV light eliminates bacteria and other germs from the air. This leaves you with clean air to enjoy in your home or office. The GermGuardian is Energy Star efficient and the 3-speed fan is very quiet.
This air purifier is for medium sized rooms. It measures 22 inches and weighs 7 pounds. There is also an indicator to let you know when it is time to change the filter and UV light bulb. The GermGuardian comes with a three year limited warranty.
Customers love this filter because it is easy to use and works quickly to get your room odor free.
Best Air Purifier for Pet Odors
- 3 Filtration Stages: Permanent HEPA grade filter captures dander & particles plus 2 replaceable carbon zeolite filters to target plus a pre filter for pet hair and larger particles
- High Performance Hepa Grade Filter: Captures 99 Percent of Pet Dander,, Pollen, and spores as Small as 3 Microns From the Air
- 2 Activated Carbon Zeolite Filters Help Reduce Unwanted Household From Pets, Smoke, and More
The Hamilton Beach TrueAir is a compact but powerful air purifier. The carbon filter eliminates pet odors while the HEPA filter removes dander and other allergens from the air.
It is for rooms up to 140 square feet. The permanent HEPA filter can be vacuum cleaned and there is a time strip to let you know when to replace the carbon filter. Typically it needs to be replace about every 3 months. There are 3 fan speeds.
The low speed is great to leave on continuously to keep the odor at a minimum. Medium and high are great for when you need more power. The Hamilton Beach TrueAir comes with a 1 year limited warranty. This is a customer favorite because it is affordable, quiet, and can fit pretty much anywhere.
Best Air Purifier for Pet Dander
The Winix Ultimate has a 5 stage air cleaning system that cleans and sanitizes the air. The HEPA filter removes dander and other pollutants. The carbon filter eliminates pet odor.
The pre-filter takes pet hair and other particles out of the air. PlasmaWave technology gets rid of bacteria and germs. The built-in smart sensors automatically adjust to the air quality. The fan has 4 settings: low, medium, high and turbo.
It can be controlled on the machine’s control panel or with the remote control. The Winix air purifier will keep a room up to 280 square feet clean. Customers enjoy the Winix 5 step process to clean and purify the air and the nice design.
Best Air Purifier for Pet Hair
The PureZone 3-in-1 system keeps your room odor free. The HEPA filter captures pet hair, odors, pollen, dust and more. The UV-C light destroys bacteria and other germs.
The automatic timer shuts the unit off after 2, 4, or 8 hours of use so you do not have to worry in case you forget to turn it off.
The fan is quiet and has three speed settings: high, medium, and low. The PureZone is for rooms up to 200 square feet. This product comes with a 5 year warranty. Customers like this air purifier because it is easy to set up and use, energy efficient, compact and has a sleek design.
Best Air Purifier for Pet Smells
- OdorCell FILTER: Upgrade True HEPA filter captures 99.9% of airborne particles like allergens, dust, pollen, dander & fur down to 0.1 micron. Its proprietary odor powder layer neutralizes unwanted...
- CUSTOMIZING YOUR FILTER: With Alen BreatheSmart Classic Air Purifier, you can customize the air filtration system that suits your needs. We offer air filter options with various designer front panels...
- AIR QUALITY DISPLAY: Our Smart Sensor has a 3-color LED display that updates in real-time: Blue, Orange, and Red. When enabled, its ozone-safe ionizer, produces negative ions, which attract and clump...
The Alen BreatheSmart is a customizable air purifier that keeps your air fresh. The HEPA Odor Cell filter completely purifies the air from allergens, smoke, and pet odors in under two hours.
It is fully customizable with 4 different filter options and 15 color options. The Smart Sensor detects and adjusts automatically to the air quality.
This product is quiet and sleek with four fan speeds. It comes with a lifetime warranty and a free phone consultation with the support team after your first purchase. Customers like this high quality product that does what it is supposed to do with a nice design and great support.
Now you have a better idea of which is the best air purifier for pet allergies and odors. Whether you are looking for the best air purifier for pet’s hair elimination or for odors, these products will get the job done. Which one you decide will depend on your needs. Also make sure you get one that is the right size for your room.
You can also use these air purifiers to eliminate other odors and pollutants from your air, making sure it always smells good and is fresh. Breathe easy and spend some more fun time with your pet!