This post was last updated on: Monday, February 1, 2020
Well, they say cheap is expensive. But in the world of dehumidifiers and dehumidification, cheap is convenient. We all have humidity problems at varying intensities. Unfortunately, not all of us can afford dehumidifiers, which seem to be quite expensive. This therefore means that there has to be an alternative. The alternative is to find cheap dehumidifiers. But what is the best cheap dehumidifier and how can you find one?
You can find cheap dehumidifiers for sale on the internet. There are several sites on the internet that sell some of the cheapest dehumidifiers you could ever find. You can opt to purchase one from these sites and dehumidify your room. You can also wait for a low season in dehumidifier sales to make a run for one. Look for the cheapest dehumidifier that will suit you well with your dehumidifier cheap project.
Small portable dehumidifiers can generally be said to be cheaper than their larger counterparts. When you only need small rooms in your home such as bathrooms to be dehumidified, then a small dehumidifier will do. Some dehumidifiers are meant for small areas like safes and cabinets. These are desiccant units that can be as cheap as $20. The cheapest large dehumidifier goes for about $200-$300.
Best Cheap Dehumidifiers
- LESS NOISE OUTPUT - The average noise output for all of the thermo-electric dehumidifiers we tested was 53.2 dB. On the other hand, the EDV-1100 was measured at 50.9 dB, 2.3 dB below average. Making...
- MAXIMUM PORTABILITY - The EDV-1100 couldn’t be any more portable. For one, it can easily be transported. Secondly, it is also one of the smallest, lightest thermo-electric dehumidifiers on the...
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION - The Eva-Dry EDV-1100 has a manufacturer specified power draw of 22 watts. That makes it low on energy consumption so you can save on your electricity bill and also helps the...
I went through customer reviews on cheap dehumidifiers and came up with a few here that are relevantly cheap. For a dehumidifier that is portable and can dehumidify a whole room, the Eva-dry Edv-1100 Electric Petite Dehumidifier, White is simply amazing. This unit has received kudos from over 1,700 customers with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5. It is a small compact unit that works quietly and can be suitable for bedrooms. If you have had financial and humidity problems, then there is a perfect solution with this unit.
- Economical Twin Pack!
- Silent operation
- Renewable for up to 10 years
If you have a mold smelling gym bag, a moisture infested safe, a damp bathroom or even a humid boat, the Eva-dry E-333 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier 2-PACK couldn’t have come at a better time and price. This desiccant dehumidifier is small and works perfectly for you. Although you may need to replace the desiccant material to maintain efficiency, this unit only goes for just a little over $19. How amazing can a deal be? The fact that 1,200 customers have reviewed it means it works just as advertised. It has an average rating score of 4.2 out of 5.
- 50 pints per day dehumidifier uses standard 115V electrical outlet. The noise level is 51 dB
- Low temperature operation saves energy and money (41°). Relative Humidity Range Manual: 35 percentage - 85 percentage. EEV (Liters per kW-hour): 1.85
- Ready-Select electronic controls with digital humidity readout, 24-hour on/off timer and control lock
The Frigidaire 50-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control, White is a best seller on Amazon.com. However, quite amazingly it goes for only $187 with offers that are even lower than that. This is a significant factor considering there are smaller units that are more expensive. This unit has been reviewed by over 2800 customers. It has an average rating score of 4.4 out of 5. Many customers have expressed satisfaction with this unit and I couldn’t help but notice this as well as the pricing.
It’s easy to talk about the importance of saving a dollar or two but you can never ignore what a cheap dehumidifier can do for you. With this information, therefore I hope you pick the best cheap dehumidifier.