Before I prepared this article, I had a few questions in mind the most obvious of which was how to get the best dehumidifier for bedroom. You may be aware that you are vulnerable to allergy attacks while you are asleep; especially when your bedroom is too humid. Therefore, the need to keep the air in our sleeping rooms postulates a bedroom dehumidifier. So, why not have a dehumidifying unit that will make your nights as allergy-free as possible?
I consulted with Home Depot (My best go-to home improvement store) for the best ideas concerning bedroom dehumidifiers. I was taken through several alternatives which seemed perfect for anyone really. But for an experienced air professional I only picked out the best for you. Read through this review, examine your financial situation, but most importantly analyze your bedroom humidity condition.
A bedroom dehumidifier should be a portable and functional unit. You do not want to have a large underperforming unit that will break down in the middle of the night. Sometimes when you lose sleep it never comes back until the next day if at all you have time to lie around. A small portable and effective unit will work best for your bedroom. If you can, get a small dehumidifier for bedroom. With this you can easily move it close to your bed and have a peaceful dry night. Also, go for a dehumidifier that you can afford.
Let us explore some of the best dehumidifier for bedroom the market has to offer…
- LESS NOISE OUTPUT - The average noise output for all of the thermo-electric dehumidifiers we tested was 53.2 dB. On the other hand, the EDV-1100 was measured at 50.9 dB, 2.3 dB below average. Making...
- MAXIMUM PORTABILITY - The EDV-1100 couldn’t be any more portable. For one, it can easily be transported. Secondly, it is also one of the smallest, lightest thermo-electric dehumidifiers on the...
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION - The Eva-Dry EDV-1100 has a manufacturer specified power draw of 22 watts. That makes it low on energy consumption so you can save on your electricity bill and also helps the...
This petite dehumidifier has received a lot of praise among small bedroom dehumidifiers. Despite its size and its low price, this unit works perfectly for most bedrooms and maintains a relative humidity suitable for a good night’s sleep. It only just costs $56 but it works quietly and just takes but a pinch of your electrical bill. It has a buyer’s rating of 4.0.
- Compact, portable design fits in small spaces - RVs, boats, storage rooms, more
- Continuous drainage set-up so you never need to empty the tank
- Washable air filters eliminate impurities for fresher, cleaner air
This unit is mostly used in bedrooms because it not only dries the air you breathe, but also purifies it. You can get for just $165. It has a carrying handle so that you do not struggle moving it from one corner to the other. You can easily adjust the settings to suit what you want. It gives you a perfect night because you do not have to worry about the condensate tank filling up. This is taken care of with an already set-up continuous drainage system. It has a 4-star rating from over 150 customers.
is a best seller on Amazon. This unit will dry and freshen your bedroom air. It works efficiently and can be moved easily with its rolling casters and integrated side handles. It is highly recommended if you live in areas that have crazy humidity levels. You can get it for only $188. It also kills bacteria in the air thereby eliminating the possibility of developing allergies at night. It therefore automatically qualifies as best dehumidifier for bedroom.