If you are looking for a good Ionic Air Purifier, then you must already know the benefits of air purifiers. They are useful tools for just about anyone, whether you suffer from allergies, work or live around smokers, or have pets in the home.
With so many to choose from, and a wide variety of brands, making an informed choice can be daunting. With these ionic air purifier reviews, we can help you to decide which is the best product for your needs.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Dust, dander, allergens, pet fur, and odors. Perfect for large rooms, offices, schools, and open spaces
- PURE FILTER: Standard filter that helps relieve allergy and asthma symptoms including runny nose, congestion, shortness of breath, and sneezing
- TRUE HEPA FILTER: Includes a Medical Grade H13 True HEPA layer that removes 99.99% bacteria, aerosolized viruses, and airborne particles larger than 0.1 micron. Includes a vacuumable prefilter to help...
Amazon customers who have bought this product have been overwhelmed by its effectiveness. It is great for mid-to-large sized rooms and is especially effective against pollen, dust and pet-induced air pollution. This product has a stylish design with a simple interface.
In addition, it is customizable, with four different filter types to suit your preferences. A great bonus is that this product is a greener, environmentally friendly air purifier. It makes little noise and senses the air quality to adjust as needed. Although the price of a product like this is quite high, the vast majority of customers agree that it is worth every penny.
- Eliminates mold, fungi, dust, viruses, bacteria and VOC’s – all major allergy triggers
- Zero Ozone Emissions
- Technology developed by NASA
This product is an interesting one to include in a list of the best ionic pro air purifier reviews, but for those who suffer from allergies, asthma and chemical sensitivities, it has proven itself useful.
Customers state that the product is reliable and long-lasting. Although the effects are not felt immediately (the product description does point this out), when it does kick in it has removed smells and allergens quickly and powerfully.
Despite the high price (similar to the Alen BreatheSmart), allergy sufferers have definitely found this product to be worth investing in. This is less of an air purifier than an air sanitizer, giving an even more effective clean for those with more serious allergic problems.
- 4-in-1 air purifier for home: True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- Kills germs: UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- Traps allergens pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter. Bulb wattage is 55 watts
For small to medium sized homes, this product is great and removes a wide variety of air pollutants. It is silent when working, until it is placed on the highest level, but even then it is barely noticeable.
The GermGuardian is easily maintained, but filters need to be changed about once every eight months. The filters are, however, quite expensive, but since you would only need to invest once a year you need not let this put you off.
With so many five star reviews, this had to be included amongst our best ironic air purifier reviews. As a mid-price product, this purifier has proven its worth over and over and has proven beneficial to anyone suffering from allergies.
What a lot of reviewers mention is its energy efficiency, so leaving the ElectriQ on for long hours at a time will not break the bank. It also has three time settings of 2, 4 and 8 hours, so you can put it on and not have to worry about turning it off again. Even better, the filters are reasonably priced and come in packs of three, although you very rarely need to change them.
If you are looking to spend a lot less but will want a highly effective ionic air purifier, then the Heaven Fresh is a good choice.
At a fraction of the price of the first two products, customers are still raving about the differences they have seen since buying it. The negative aspect most mentioned by reviewers is the high-pitched noise made, even on the lowest setting, but this is minor.
This purifier is perfect for home use and is effective against dust, pollen and mould spores, and customers who smoke have noted its effectiveness against tobacco smells.
There are a huge variety of ionic air purifiers out there, but we hope that this list of ionic air purifier reviews online has been able to help you decide what would work best for you. This list proves that you don’t necessarily have to pay out a lot of money to get a purifier which has been proven effective by customers. All of the brands above are well known, and all products have been tried and tested and found worthy.
When purchasing your new air purifier, remember to consider what level of purification you really need, whether you have severe or mild allergies, pets, or live in an urban area with high air pollution levels.
Think about whether or not the noise level is important to you, and make sure you buy a product that is suitable for the size of room that you need purified. The best ionic air purifier may not be the most expensive.