This post was last updated on: December 1, 2020
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Do you consider yourself to be a fit and healthy person? You may exercise and eat the right food but do you breathe the right air?! All these things contribute to keeping your body healthy, after all why bother having a healthy body on the outside when you haven’t on the inside?
If you haven’t considered the quality of the air you breathe at home then you may want to think about an air purifier. If you are looking for the top room air purifiers to keep your lungs in excellent shape then you should consider the following brands.
- 4 in1 air purifier: True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air; Input voltage: Ac120 volt; 60...
- Kills germs: UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- Traps allergens: Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
This may not generally be a world famous brand but in terms of consistently producing the best room air purifier, they are top of the pile.
Customers felt that they provide the …”cleanest air they’ve ever breathed.”
Their range of products include triple and quadruple filtered air cleaning systems as well as some of the quietest models on the market.
A typical model captures 99.7% of all airborne articles and contains charcoal filters, which remove all traces of household odors, from cooking to pet and smoking odors. A sleek design is a feature of this brand so the best room air cleaner can look good in any room in your home.
- SAVE MONEY AND THE ENVIRONMENT - With just 7.5W of ultra-low energy consumption and no costly filters to replace, the purifier is a bargain for you and the environment. Size: 17"(H) x 6"(W) x 7"(D).
- Electrostatic Ionizer Purification - Negative ions (O1) remove airborne pollutants as small as .01 micron such as allergens, pollen, mold, smoke, pet dander, unpleasant odors, dust, and other airborne...
- Whisper Quiet Purification Fan and Night Light - Silently draws air in for purification and cleans and sanitizes the air around you.
If you are looking for the best room air filter that is cheap to run then an O-Ion air purifier may be the one for you. A feature of this brand is the re-usable filter meaning that you won’t have to fork out for expensive replacement filters. The collector rod is simply removed and wiped clean with a damp cloth. Customers loved the simplicity of this.
These ionic air purifiers remove the electrical charge from dust, allergens, pollens and other particles meaning they are no longer airborne and cannot be breathed in. They are also effective at the removal of unpleasant odors from the room.
- REMOVES UP TO 99 percent OF AIRBORNE PARTICLES: The Holmes Desktop HEPA-Type Air Purifier with Optional Ionizer captures particles as small as 2 microns from air passing through the HEPA-Type filter,...
- INCLUDES IONIZER: This Holmes air purifier features an optional air ionizer that helps to bind negative ions to airborne smoke, dust, and pollen to form larger particles that are more easily captured,...
- 70 CADR: Air purifier provides a 70 CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate)
If design and value for money are as important to you as the brands who have the best room air purifier reviews then Holmes should be a consideration.
The design of this brand means that your air purifier can fit into most spaces in any room. These products come with a range of speed settings, which mean you can use them in your bedroom while you sleep. People who bought this brand felt that the option of standing the unit horizontally or vertically was a great feature.
To ensure you get the most out of your filters, a handy indicator light will also tell you when they need replacing. Holmes air purifiers are highly efficient at the removal of airborne particles and odours.
- LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER – Help make the air in your home cleaner with the Honeywell 50250-S HEPA Air Purifier. Recommended for large & extra-large rooms (465 sq. feet), it helps capture up to 99.97%...
- HELPS REMOVE MICROSCOPIC PARTICLES AND MORE - This HEPA air purifier has 3 air cleaning levels. It can help remove particles like pet dander, pollen, dust, and smoke*. It can also help reduce certain...
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING AND CIRCULATION –Honeywell Air Purifier for home filters and circulates air in extra-large 465 sq. ft. rooms up to 5 times an hour – 120x per day. You can breathe easy...
Looking for a world renowned and trusted international brand? There aren’t many more established ones than Honeywell.
These models have carbon pre filters to capture larger particles as well as long-life HEPA filters, which only need to be replaced every 3-5 years!
You don’t need figure out when the filter needs replacing either as a handy indicator light will remove the guesswork for you.
Looking for the best large room air purifier? Holmes have models, which are considered the best air purifiers for larger rooms on the market, completely circulating the air up to five times in an hour. Buyers of Honeywell air purifiers said they could actually feel the units working in the room.
This article demonstrates that when you are looking for the best room air purifier on the market you need to consider some things. What is the size of the room you are looking to use it for?
All air purifiers have a maximum space in which they are effective so consider this when making your purchase.Will the air purifier be on display in your dining room or lounge? In that case, does the design matter to you? Do you need it to fit in a certain space or does it need to look good?
Or, is the air purifier for your bedroom to help you sleep? In that case, a quiet running model is essential. If you base your decision on the number of additional features, a brand typically, offers then you also have more to consider. Do you need an automatic timer?
Does the number of speed setting affect your decision? Once you have weighed up all these possibilities you can choose the right air purifier to suit your needs.