If you like me you spend a lot of your time indoors. If you didn’t already know 90% of your normal life is spent indoors. For me I work from home, I’ve got young children, I’m at home more than most people are. Because of that, I want to make sure that my air quality is as good as it physically can be. That’s where the foobot comes in.
You’ve probably heard someone say new houses are being built too tight and houses need to breathe. Well this is half right houses do need to breathe deliberate and controlled fresh air delivered throughout a home is essential to maintaining a healthy indoor environment. However leaky houses are a thing of the past, these days houses are sealed against unwanted air entry and escape in order to achieve optimum air quality comfort and energy efficiency.[Read more…] about Fresh air importance for a healthier home – the ultimate guide to home ventilation systems
Hey, guys today I want to do just a quick review on what I think is the best bang for your bucket.
Having a dehumidifier in the house is very beneficial for health. Humidity results in dust mites, mold, yeast and various other forms of fungus. It even triggers many allergies.
There is no point in tolerating these conditions when you can get the dehumidifier and will prove to be helpful in many ways. A dehumidifier placed in your crawl space or whole house (wherever you might need it), will help in eliminating moisture and keep the air dry in humid climate.
This will not only help you get rid of health issues caused due to moist conditions but will also protect your furniture and walls from warp and stains respectively.
Dehumidifiers even deodorize the air in your house making it odor free caused due to fungus and mold. One of the benefits of having a dehumidifier is that it makes the house smelling good all the time. You can easily get the best rated whole house dehumidifier from Airprofessor.[Read more…] about Perks Of Having a Dehumidifier
We do everything to keep our homes spick and span. From wiping out surfaces to vacuuming, from mopping to even bleaching the floors and surfaces. But we often miss out on cleaning the air of our homes. The air inside our house has contaminants. Where do these contaminants come from? Many of us own pets and our pets carry their odour, skin dander and urine stains. [Read more…] about Air Purifiers / Ionizers Ideal for Keeping Your Home’s Air Clean and Healthy
It is a well-known fact that humid areas are a home to bacteria and fungus. No one wants to make their home a dwelling place for bacteria. When humidity in your house increases it makes your skin damper and disrupts the natural processes of the cooling of your body. Thus makes you uncomfortable in your own home. Moisture rich air is not healthy and makes one feel uneasy. [Read more…] about Keeping the Clear Air: Whole House Dehumidifier Making Air of Your Home Fresh
A clean and healthy environment is very important to have a healthy mind and body. Your home is a place where you relax in a comfortable atmosphere. A home that is too hot and sticky makes you feel uncheerful.
Humidity is something that causes too much discomfort in your own home as when temperatures are high, dry air is what you want. If there is a crawl space in your home, you really need to save it from moisture.
You can capsulize your crawl space and it can prevent the moisture from seeping in. But it will not completely prevent moisture from entering into crawl space, so you must get a humidifier installed. This is the best solution and will keep your crawl space cleaner, brighter and less eerie.
Crawl space dehumidifier reviews are really positive and are highly recommended as they are energy efficient and can be maintained easily by regular check-ups. Also if you will get a crawl space dehumidifier, it will elevate the value of your property.
Dehumidifiers improve the quality of air in your home; you will feel comfortable even at higher temperature and save energy at the same time. Getting the best crawl space dehumidifier for your home will save you a lot of money and protect your crawl space from rot as well. A dehumidifier will condense humidity and drain the excess water.
Installing a dehumidifier in crawl space will make the air dry in your home and protect you against allergies caused due to moist air. You can find the best dehumidifier for crawl spaces at Airprofessor, who distributes the most energy efficient dehumidifiers.
The crawl space dehumidifiers installed by Airprofessor comes with a manufacturer’s warranty. With increased humidity in your home, it becomes a breeding ground for dust mites. By getting Airprofessor’s dehumidifiers in your crawl space you get rid of all these unwanted beings.
We can wind down from the day and enjoy the amenities of being in our safe place, being at home and relaxing is perhaps one of our greatest hobbies, the most vital luxuries many times goes overlooked – air quality. We rely on air for survival and breathe nearly 35 pounds of air each day!
1. For what reason do i need an air purifier?
While picking an air purifier, first consider your indoor air quality needs. In the event that you have sensitivities, you ought to pick an air purifier intended for hypersensitivity alleviation. These models feature HEPA channels, or High-Efficiency Particulate Air channels, which are exhibited to wipe out 99.97% of essential airborne allergens assessed at 0.3 microns and greater. These fuse clean bugs, shape spores, ragweed, and pet dander. HEPA best air purifiers for allergies are seen as the best air purifiers accessible. [Read more…] about 5 Things to Consider When Buying an Air Purifier
In the event that you regularly get sensitivities, you realize that they can get fairly hopeless now and again. When you live in a moist atmosphere, there are numerous triggers for these things—clean vermin, shape, buildup, and occasional hypersensitivities. On the off chance that you find that you are enduring a ton, great dehumidifier can help– in more routes than one.[Read more…] about Advantages of Owning a Dehumidifier
Household best commercial dehumidifiers are useful appliances that help maintain preferred, and healthy, humidity levels within your space-you’ve made the first step to living in a healthier home—recognizing that your living space is having humidity issues.
All of which could lead to a variety of health issues in the long-run, they do so by working to cleanse, the air of excess moisture and prevent mould, bacteria and other particulates from growing.
How to choose the Best whole house dehumidifier
Worry no more, our buying guide will provide you with adequate information and essential tips to help figure which kind of best whole house dehumidifier suits your needs, to help you accomplish this, and whether or not you even need one. Dehumidifiers are effective units that come with many benefits for your space, and most importantly, yourself, but where does one even begin to search for a best commercial dehumidifier that fits their needs?
They eliminate potentially dangerous variables that can affect your home, family and even your beloved pets; to help you accomplish this, let’s take a look at what you should consider when buying a commercial dehumidifier, and whether or not you even need one.
You know you need a dehumidifier if:
- Moist or wet stains are present on walls or ceiling.
- The room feels unpleasantly stuffy.
- Windows are covered with condensation.
- Musty odors exist.
- Mould is visible.
- Excess moisture.
Things to Consider While Shopping for a Dehumidifier should be seen.
A dehumidifier is an easy way to make your bedroom a healthier place during summers and rainy seasons. By extracting excess moisture from the air, a dehumidifier maintains the right level of humidity and lowers the temperature in the room. A dehumidifier makes your room less humid and more comfortable to have a peaceful night rest.
Choosing a dehumidifier is not an easy thing, especially when you are purchasing for the first time. Here are the important points to buy the best crawl space dehumidifier for your bedroom.
- Size and Tank Capacity: Selecting the right size of dehumidifier is important to save the space. Before purchasing the best dehumidifier for crawl space it is advisableto check out the machine’s coverage. For instance, if your bedroom is too big for the dehumidifier, it will not give the proper coverage. Apart from the size, you should also look for the tank capacity as well. When the tank is too small, you will have to empty it again and again. So, it is best to check size and tank capacity of the machine while purchasing.
- Indoor Humidity Level and Temperature: Humidity level and temperature of your room are the important factors that have a direct impact on the dehumidifier’s performance. When humidity level and temperature are excessively high, you have to go for the dehumidifier having high pint capacity. When you know the humidity level and temperature, you can make the best purchase.
- Special Features: While selecting a dehumidifier for your bedroom, it is important to evaluate your requirements to decide on the features. Some notable features include ‘Auto Restart’, ‘Timer’, ‘Easy Controls’, ‘Hose Connection’, ‘Constant Drainage’ and ‘Detachable and Washable Air Filters’. You can also read the crawl space dehumidifier reviews to make the best purchase.
A comfortable and healthy indoor environment is highly important to keep your loved ones happy, healthy and safe. The air quality of your house does not just have a direct impact on the comfort but can also affect the health of your family members. A top-rated air purifier is a perfect option that you need to make your indoor air quality better for a healthy home space.
To make your indoor environment better and healthy, it is wise to buy an air purifier equipped with the best possible features. The latest air purifiers’ technologies are doing a great job in eliminating different types of issues from the indoor areas. By promoting good air quality, an air purifier makes your environment fresh, dust-free and odor-free.
There are both portable and whole-house air purifiers on the market, but on the basis of filters technology, here are the types of air purifiers you can buy for your house.
Indoor appliances such as air purifiers, humidifiers and especially dehumidifiers have become a need not just for homes, but for offices as well. In addition to maintaining the right humidity level, dehumidifiers also prevent severe damages to your property caused by high level of humidity. In your office space, high level of moisture can damage furniture, electronics, paper documents, wallpaper, etc. A good dehumidifier can save your property and make your office space a better place to work.
Buying a dehumidifier for the first time can be a confusing task. So, here are the ways of choosing the best commercial dehumidifier for your office space.
- Consider the Condition of Your Office Space: Choosing the best dehumidifier is not an easy thing. You have to consider several points. One of such important points to consider is the condition of your office space. Check how damp your space is. You will have to choose among the top-rated basement dehumidifiers if your space has excess moisture. Similarly, if your space is excessively wet, you surely need a dehumidifier with large capacity units.
- Climatic Conditions: Climate is one of the most important factors you must consider while buying the best dehumidifier for gun safe. Before buying a dehumidifier for your office space, check where your office location. For high humidity areas, high capacity dehumidifiers are perfect. For instance, an office space with 80%-100% humidity level needs a dehumidifier with 90+ pints capacity for 1,500 sq. ft. space.
- Features: A dehumidifier comes with a number of features, from auto-restart to washable filters and you will get the best features in the latest models. Check what features you require in your office dehumidifier. Some recommended or say common features for office dehumidifier are user-friendly controls, constant drainage, auto-restart and timer. You can add more features as per your specific needs.
There are people who consider a dehumidifier as an essential purchase for their place. The reasons may vary from one user to another but the results will be the same. When you install a dehumidifier in your house, you will be surprised to see the difference in the quality of air in your house. There are so many things you should keep in mind while choosing the dehumidifier for your place.
Here are the 3 crucial things you must ask yourself while buying the best-rated whole house dehumidifier.
- Why does my house need a dehumidifier?
Dehumidifiers bring the much-needed relief from various allergies to the users. Allergens like dust mites and mold need a certain humidity level to thrive. So, it is important to maintain the right level of humidity in your place to make air quality clean and breathable. Excessive moisture is not just harmful to your health but can damage your wooden and other precious belongings as well. Read the reviews of top rated dehumidifiers and choose the best one to protect your loved ones and precious belongings.
- What size is perfect for my home?
Another important thing you must ask yourself is the size of dehumidifier you need in your house. It will be a waste of money and electricity if your dehumidifier is unable to remove the excess humidity from the air due to inappropriate size. There are different sizes such as 30-pints, 50-pints, 70-pints as well as best commercial dehumidifiers available. To find the best dehumidifier, it is advisable to measure your space and ask the provider to suggest the right kind of device for your place.
- Basic features or advanced features?
While buying a dehumidifier, it is worth considering the features that you will get in different models. Some notable features are hose connection, timer, integrated humidistat, washable filters, constant drainage, etc. Apart from these, there are many more advanced features in the advanced models. The more features you need, the more you need to pay. So, it is good to be little flexible with your budget.
The air quality you breathe can make a significant difference to your health. Dehumidifiers and air purifiers are there to improve the indoor air quality. These two powerful devices can be used to alleviate pet odor and various indoor allergies. The selection of the right device completely depends on your needs. [Read more…] about Dehumidifier or Air Purifier: Which is better for Pet Odor and Allergies
Machines such as dehumidifiers, humidifiers and air purifiers are such an outstanding invention for people. These machines are saviors in the modern world and offer an easy way to reduce the excess humidity and maintain a balanced and healthy environment in the house or a building. There are a huge variety of dehumidifiers on the market. You can evaluate your needs, space and budget to make the best choice.
Be it the best commercial dehumidifier or the best dehumidifier for bedroom, you can expect an amazing performance from each gadget. This particular machine is specifically designed to reduce the humidity levels in a home or building and promote a healthy environment. Here are some highly popular types of dehumidifiers on the basis of the technology that you can use.
- Heat Pump Dehumidifier: The heat pump dehumidifiers use a heat pump, fan and heat exchange coils to decrease the amount of humidity in your space. The heat pump attached to the dehumidifier attracts the indoor air through the coils and fan. The heating coils stay at the freezing temperature to balance the moisture. This type of dehumidifiers is a budget-friendly option for those who are on a restricted budget.
- Dehumidifying Ventilators: When you need such an appliance, you always ask what is the best dehumidifier or humidifier for the basement and for the entire house. People looking for an air appliance for their basements can choose the dehumidifying ventilators for the best results. This type of dehumidifier comes with an exhaust fan and a sensor. Both fan and sensor work together to reduce the excess moisture from the air for a balanced and healthy environment.
- Chemical Absorbent Dehumidifiers: This type of dehumidifiers consists of desiccant-type absorbents and silica gel. The silica gel is heated and fixed onto the wheels while a separate loop helps the gel to get dried and expels the moist air through an external vent. This type of dehumidifier is also an ideal choice for both commercial and household buildings.
These are the types of different dehumidifiers classified on the basis of technology. Dehumidifiers can also be grouped on the basis of usage as well. They are explained below:
- Portable Dehumidifiers: When you need to dehumidify one room or a specific part of your home, it is best to go with the portable option. You can move the machine and remove the moisture in different spaces in your home for a better environment. A portable dehumidifier that has a long cord helps you dehumidify a wide range of area. In addition, a portable dehumidifier with in-built humidistats can help you achieve the right level of moisture in your home for more comfort.
- Whole House Dehumidifiers: This type of dehumidifiers provides an adequate coverage to your entire house or building. This type of dehumidifiers is important because they can prevent your precious furniture and house structure from the rust, mold, cracking and warping. A good whole house dehumidifier can eliminate up to 70 pints in a single day. However, some well-known brands offer dehumidifiers having the capacity of 100 pints. Before purchasing, you must read the dehumidifier with built-in pump reviews to find a model that delivers optimal performance.
- Basement Dehumidifiers: Even though you can use other dehumidifiers in the basement area, a specifically designed machine can give you the best and desired outcomes. Areas such as basements are more likely to have an excess level of moisture that can lead to mold and fungi. There are some types of dehumidifiers specially designed for the basement areas. Basement dehumidifiers are so powerful to eliminate the issues of humidity. However, it is good to read basement dehumidifier reviews before placing an order online or buying one directly from the store.
Various Uses of a Dehumidifier with a Built-In Pump:
A dehumidifier can offer multiple uses. From better air quality to balanced humidity level, a good quality of dehumidifier offers several health benefits including the following:
- Prevent Mold: Humid and damp areas are prone to high humidity and such places are the best conditions for both mold and its growth. These issues do not just make your home smell musty but damage the structure of your house as well. Apart from this, they also affect the health negatively. Health issues such as skin allergies, cough, asthma, breathing problems, etc. are caused by the mold spores. However, you can use a dehumidifier to prevent mildew and mold growth.
- Get Rid of Insects, Millipedes and Other Pests: Insects such as mosquitos and silverfish mainly survive in warm and damp environments. And your laundry room, basement and crawl space are the perfect place for millipedes and other harmful pests. You can choose a crawl space dehumidifier with a built-in pump to eliminate this problem.
- Promote Healthy Living: An excessive amount of humidity can make your health worse and trigger various problems such as skin irritations and asthma. Even blocked nasals, unusual cold, eyes irritations can also make your life difficult. You can bring a dehumidifier to your house so that you can breathe in a clean and fresh environment which is essential to improve your health.
Today, we are living an era where the quality of air is bad due to pollution and other man-made causes. Even in homes, the environment is also not that great. It is hard to change the air quality outdoors and make the weather be more comfortable but people can take a few steps to improve indoor conditions by using a high-quality dehumidifier. It is an appliance that significantly decreases the excess level of moisture or humidity in a room.
There are different types of dehumidifiers on the market so you can make the selection based on your needs. A small-sized dehumidifier is used to maintain the humidity level of a single room, while a bigger one can act as home dehumidifier by regulating the amount of humidity in the air of an entire building.[Read more…] about Features to Look for in a Dehumidifier
With rising atmospheric pollution levels, the significance of having is accepted worldwide. Many nations are trying their best to improve the air quality. You can also do the same by opting for some environment-friendly measures and employ air cleaning appliances to improve the air quality in your home or office. Modern air purifiers are created with state-of-the-art technology measures and are capable of creating an atmosphere in your house which is up to 99% pollutant-free. You can count on this machine to breathe in the pollutant and dirt-free air. [Read more…] about Why Air Purifiers Have Become an Essential in Modern Lifestyle?
The good health and well-being of you and your family depends on the quality of environment in which you spend the maximum time. This is why it is extremely important to maintain the good air quality right humidity levels in your house. Too much humidity can make your house smell bad and you may face serious construction problems along with critical physical conditions such as excess sweating. On the other hand, low levels of moisture can cause various health issues as well including dry skin, cracks on skin, and dry eyes. Both the situations can lead you towards serious health problems. To maintain the right levels of air moisture in your home, you can use a dehumidifier. [Read more…] about Air Dehumidifier – Its Features and Applications in Everyday Life
If your house has a crawl space, there are high chances that it could accumulate a substantial amount of moisture. This might cause a number of problems, including the building up of mold and mildew.
Consequently, your entire family may begin to experience some health issues. This is why you need to find the best crawl space dehumidifier.
Fundamentally, crawl space dehumidifiers eradicate moisture in areas with restricted space. They can also cure complications that arise because of the moisture such as mildew, mold, wood rot, and odor.
A breeding ground is formed for bacteria, fungi, and other harmful microorganisms when moisture enters your house through the crawl spaces. Getting rid of mold is very difficult task. The most effective way of dealing with mold is to remove the additional moisture.
Mold has a hard time thriving in a dry environment. The crawl space dehumidifier works by drying the air. As a result of which, the environment will not be favorable for mold to grow. By eliminating the moisture you reduce the chance of wood rot and eliminate bad odors.
Dehumidifiers are fairly priced and can save you a lot of money in the long run.
Crawl space dehumidifier can be helpful for:
Proper Maintenance of Your House – Dampness can cause a lot of damage to your house. For example, you will have to repair your house when the wood gets rotten. The crawl space dehumidifier can prevent this.
Improved Health of Your Family – When the environment in the house is dry, mold will not grow. Mold is known as a causing factor for asthma and other allergic reactions. Young children, aged people and those with weakened immune systems are especially at risk.
There are various types of dehumidifiers that are available in the market but choosing the best crawl space dehumidifier can a challenging mission.
The purpose of a dehumidifier is to make sure that no condensation forms inside the gun safe and on your weapons. Condensation is any gun’s mortal enemy! It will cause the metal to rust and will leave a nasty stench that you won’t be able to get rid of. Dependent on where the safe is located and what your climate is like, condensation can form inside the safe due to the change in temperature.
There are basically two types of gun safe Dehumidifiers, the First type being the electric and the other being a desiccant.
The desiccant dehumidifier can certainly be your choice only if your safe isn’t near an electrical outlet. A desiccant is a sponge that acts like a magnet for water. Like every sponge needs to be dried out, the desiccant also needs to be dried out after it’s full. This can range from two to six months, depending upon the brand and climate inside the safe.
The electric dehumidifier is also called the Golden Rod. Its purpose is to keep the temperature high enough so that any water in the safe or near the safe evaporates, therefore preventing condensation. These units can easily be installed. The cord in these units is removable so you can string it through your safe and plug it in. Some electric dehumidifiers have a flexible body that can be bent to better fit your safe. It’s a good choice for tight spaces.
Both the dehumidifiers have their own pros and cons but choosing the best dehumidifier for gun safe depends totally on the placement of your safe
A dehumidifier is a household appliance that decreases humidity or moisture in a single room or an entire building. In a house, a dehumidifier is commonly used to regulate humidity in a single room while whole-house or furnace dehumidifiers are usually connected to a house’s HVAC system. These dehumidifiers regulate the amount of moisture in the air in the whole house and maintain a balanced atmosphere.
High humidity is associated with quite a few health hazards. It also has an adverse effect on furniture and furnishings in your home. High humidity levels also lead to the growth of mold and other insects. You need to regulate the amount of moisture inside your home with a dehumidifier.
High humidity levels may cause the metal to rust and corrode. It can also shorten the lifespan of your gun collection. There are numerous sellers of gun-safe dehumidifier products to help you keep your firearms in perfect condition. There are different types of dehumidifiers available in the market and you can find about these by visiting different websites and reading crawl space dehumidifier reviews before making a purchase.
Here are a few tips that will help you to find the best gun-safe dehumidifier: