Out of all the manufacturers of air purifiers, Honeywell is definitely the best known brand. If you are looking for cleaner air at home and you are thinking Honeywell then you’re halfway to getting a good model. They produce a great range of products, which means you are bound to find zone, which suits your needs.
From compact desktop air purifiers to industrial size air purifiers Honeywell has it all covered. But how can you be sure to find the model which best suits your needs?
This article attempts to summarize all the Honeywell air purifier reviews. It will outline all their defining qualities and allow you to make the most informed choice.
- EXTRA LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER – The Honeywell HPA300 HEPA Air Purifier helps to make the air you breathe cleaner. Recommended for extra-large rooms (465 square feet), it helps capture up to 99.97%...
- HELPS REDUCE ALLERGENS & CERTAIN GERMS - This HEPA air purifier has 3 air cleaning levels + Turbo Clean. It helps capture particles like pet dander, pollen, dust and smoke. It reduces up to 99.9% of...
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING AND CIRCULATION – The Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier filters and circulates air in extra-large 465 square feet. Rooms up to 5 times an hour – 120x per day. You can breathe...
This model specializes in the removal of allergens and considered by many to be the best Honeywell air purifier for allergy sufferers.
It cleans the air in your room up to five times in an hour and comes with three air cleaning levels, as well as a Turbo Clean setting for quick air cleansing.
There is a carbon filter to ensure that this model is effective at combatting unpleasant odors and there are indicator lights to tell you when the filter needs replacing. The controls are simple to use and this model also comes with an automatic timer.
As well as being helpful with their allergies, customers liked the design of this unit as the cleansed air comes out of the top, meaning you can use it anywhere.
- LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER – Help make the air in your home cleaner with the Honeywell 50250-S HEPA Air Purifier. Recommended for large & extra-large rooms (465 sq. feet), it helps capture up to 99.97%...
- HELPS REMOVE MICROSCOPIC PARTICLES AND MORE - This HEPA air purifier has 3 air cleaning levels. It can help remove particles like pet dander, pollen, dust, and smoke*. It can also help reduce certain...
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING AND CIRCULATION –Honeywell Air Purifier for home filters and circulates air in extra-large 465 sq. ft. rooms up to 5 times an hour – 120x per day. You can breathe easy...
A Honeywell 50250s review will always mention the fact that this is one of the best air purifiers on the market for extra large spaces. However its features mean that it is a unit to consider for any space in your home.
This model contains a long-life HEPA filter, meaning you can remove and vacuum it, extending its lifespan compared to a normal filter. This filter captures 99.97% of particles up to a size of 0.3 microns.
This model comes with a pre filter, which ensures household odors are neutralized, but also captures larger particles such as dust and fur.
As it’s a long life filter, customers loved the electronic filter indicator which told them when their filter needed to be changed.
- Captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger, from the air that passes through the filters
- Electronic push button controls. Making it up to 35% quieter
- 3 cleaning levels. Tobacco Smoke: 130. Dust: 130. Pollen: 130
Honeywell purifier reviews wouldn’t be complete without this model that customers love due to its whisper soft operation. This means that heavy allergy sufferers can even have it running as they sleep!
The true HEPA filter significantly reduces the number of airborne particles in a room and this filter can be vacuumed, meaning no expensive replacements.
This model comes with soft touch controls, three speed settings and has indicator lights to let you know when it’s time to change the filter.
It also comes with a handy five year warranty for defects.
- TOWER AIR PURIFIER – Help make the air in your home cleaner with the Honeywell HFD320 AirGenius 5. Recommended as an air purifier for large rooms (250 sq. feet), it helps capture up to 99.9% of...
- HELPS REMOVE MICROSCOPIC AIRBORNE PARTICLES - This quiet air purifier has 5 air cleaning levels and an ifD filter that helps remove particles like pet dander, pollen, dust and smoke.* Also helps...
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING AND CIRCULATION –Honeywell Air Purifiers for home filter and circulate air up to 5 times an hour – 120x per day in a large 250 sq. ft. room. You can breathe easy knowing the...
For this model, the Honeywell air purifier reviews generally talk about the QuietClean filters, which are permanent, washable and still capture up to 99.9% of airborne particles. But customers are also happy with the auto timer setting. This lets them set the purifier going for as long as they need it, safe in the knowledge that it will automatically switch off.
This model comes in a sleek, black tower design so will be a smart addition to any room.
The easy to use controls give you five cleaning settings, these include sleep, germ capture, general cleaning, allergen removal and maximum cleaning power.
- 3 air cleaning settings
- Filter clean reminder lets you know when the filter needs to be cleaned
- Optional On/off ionizer
This Honeywell air purifier may be small, but it is also one of the most popular models among customers. It is designed to fit onto a tabletop and is effective in rooms up to 85 sq.ft. in size.
This model has a permanent HEPA filter but also has an optional ionizer and a washable pre-filter which gives you greater air cleaning power, as well as eliminating odors.
The compact size was the main reason customers bought this particular model, they liked that they could place it anywhere in their home, even in discreet places giving them great space saving options.
Each Honeywell air cleaner review gives you some insight into the features and qualities of each individual model. These are some of the most highly rated air purifiers by customers and each one has its pros and cons, depending on what you want to use it for.
If it’s for a large space then the qualities of the 50250-S would seem to suggest that that is the model for you. If you are looking for ultra quiet operation then perhaps the 17000-s is more suited?
If you have already narrowed your choice down to Honeywell as a brand, then you have already ensured you will be happy with your purchase, no matter which model you decide to go with.