As difficult as it might be to believe, the best air quality is to be found outside. Even with all the pollution present in our environments. With newer houses and buildings the air flow between the indoor and outdoor is almost non-existent. This means that all the undesirable particles become trapped inside.
They represent a potential risk to our health and our quality of sleep. The best air purifier for the home are appliances that can solve this issue for us. I chose to collect a few select choices that are available to you. Among all these home air purifier reviews I am certain that you will discover a unit for you. Whether only for a medium room or for a full house or studio apartment, there exists a machine for your needs.
- Coway Airmega 300 room air purifier is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 1,256 square feet and cleans the air at least two times per hour when used as recommended.
- Coway Airmega Max2 filter – combined activated carbon and True HEPA filter – captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other...
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED ring lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day.
The best home air cleaner on this list, the AirMega is powerful enough to purify a whole condo or a small home. You can even control it using the mobile app that will alert you to the current air quality in your home.
To make things even better, this air purifier also comes with a smart sensor that will turn on and off the unit depending on the needs of your home. With its modern design and strong performance, this machine is an interesting buy.
Although still new, those who have used it swear by its ability to clear out all kinds of particulates and eliminate odors.
- True HEPA Filtration captures 99.99% of airborne pollutants, pet dander and allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
- Washable advanced odor control carbon filter especially formulated to capture offensive pet odors as well as smoke, cooking and other household odors.
- Washable Pre-Filter extends the life to your filter by capturing Pet Hair and larger airborne particles.
Like the name would states, this is the best air purifier for the home if you have animals. The WAC9500 was especially made to deal with ammonia smells associated with pets.
You also won’t have to deal with allergy symptoms while inside any longer. On top of being effective, there is a collection of sensors which will let you know if the filters need cleaning or if the air needs filtering. They will even detect whether it is day or night!
With a 5-step silent cleaning process Winix gives clients a winning formula. In fact, most clients are happy with its odor elimination performances as well as enjoying its design, they love it.
- Coway Mighty (AP-1512HH) is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 sq.ft (CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233 cb. ft.).
- 4 Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other...
- Coway Mighty pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. And it features a...
If you are looking for an appliance that will eliminate dust, pollen and dander, this might be it. It is a durable unit that has been proven to last for years. Its long-term cost for filter replacement and electricity consumption is lower than any other appliance nominated as the best air cleaner for home use.
The Conway is also small compared to similar products and is easier on the eyes than most. The owners agree that it is an amazing value for the money, considering its lifespan. And, despite its limited odor elimination ability, the AP-1512HH is great at taking care of dust and allergens.
- Designed for rooms up to 365 square feet and to fit beautifully into your home decor
- Highly efficient HEPASilent technology captures 99.97% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 240 cubic feet per minute with five room air changes per hour
The winner of the Excellent Swedish Design award is definitely a beautiful item to see. There was a lot of thought put into eliminating any risk from off-gassing.
It also offers a filter that can catch most particles as small as 0.1 microns and a focus on smart engineering. The low noise levels and its quality mean that you are looking at one of the best air purifier for your home that you can buy.
It is a premium product delivering premium performances, along with helpful customer service. Buyers report how quiet the Blueair 403 is and how easy it is to change the filters.
- #1 Rated Room Air Purifier for Allergies & Asthma
- Proven Medical-Grade Air Filtration: up to 100x more effective than HEPA air purifiers
- Only IQAir’s exclusive HyperHEPA filters are guaranteed to stop ultrafine particles (down to 0.003 microns)
Among the top rated home air purifiers that you will find on the market today, IQAir’s entry is a serious option to consider. With its HyperHEPA graded filter able to catch of to 99.5% of all particulates as small as 0.003 microns, this unit is the best performing machine on the market today.
Using a double casing as well as noise filters, the HealthPro Plus is one of the quietest air purifier, being barely audible when used at lower settings and generating only a small level of white noise at its top 3 speeds.
Most customers are amazed by its efficiency, low power consumption and the air quality after using the unit for as little as 48 hours.
If you are looking into getting a home air purifier for your home, you are looking in the right direction. With the varied choices trapped air does not have to be inconvenient. In some cases a single unit can be powerful enough for a whole bungalow. With the right choice you will breathe easier, enjoy fresher air, reduce headaches and get relief for allergy symptoms.
An air purifier means that you want to lead a healthier life and are ready to use preventive measures to enjoy it. Once you introduce one of these great gadgets into your home, you won’t be disappointed. Look at the table below and pick the best home air purifier.