With rising atmospheric pollution levels, the significance of having is accepted worldwide. Many nations are trying their best to improve the air quality. You can also do the same by opting for some environment-friendly measures and employ air cleaning appliances to improve the air quality in your home or office. Modern air purifiers are created with state-of-the-art technology measures and are capable of creating an atmosphere in your house which is up to 99% pollutant-free. You can count on this machine to breathe in the pollutant and dirt-free air.
What Air Purifiers Actually Do?
As the name suggests, an air purifier cleanses the air and kills all the harmful bacteria and viruses in the air that can cause serious harm to your health. People having allergies are most affected by such elements. And even people who do not have allergies can experience side-effects such as frequent and continuous sneezing and burning eyes. An air purifier protects you from such harmful particles and creates a protective shield of clean air around you.
This appliance works on the special filtration technology. An air purifier pulls the air in and forces it through the filter shields. You can maintain the high-quality of air in your space by replacing the filters after regular intervals. Ionic air purifiers are the best pick for any space. You can read the ionic air purifiers review before making a purchase.
Types of Air Purifiers:
Each air purifier holds the same objective, to make the air quality better. However, you can buy the air purifiers in different shapes, sizes and features. Every air purifier is designed for specific room size for optimal performance. Before buying a purifier, it is advisable to understand your specific needs. The categorization of air purifiers is explained below as per the different incorporated technologies.
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) Technology: As per the studies, air purifiers based on HEPA technology can filter around 99.97% harmful elements from the air. This technology is extremely effective to kill the viruses, bacteria and other infectious particles those are not visible to human eyes. HEPA filters can easily last up to 4-5 years.
- Activated Carbon Technology: This technology comprises various molecular sized pores. Due to this quality, such air purifiers are the most effective tool to capture the different pollutants such as odors, chemical emissions, smoke, gases, etc. from the air. The best thing about activated carbon-based air purifiers is that it is impossible to separate the pollutants from the carbon filters as they eliminate it completely. These air purifiers are the best for people having asthma conditions since these can generate better quality air without even releasing the pollutants.
- Ozone Technology: It is the latest in air purifying technology. The best thing about this technology is that it is able to remove suspended particulate matters (SPM) from the air. This technology is highly effective in dealing with such harmful elements. This air purifier is equipped with all the latest features. Therefore, if budget is not an issue for you, this smart air purifier is the best bet.
Reasons to Install an Air Purifier at Home:
Many of us do not realize the importance of an air purifier. The following reasons are the most convincing points to have one in your home/office today.
- You and Your Family Members are Allergic to Pollutants: Air purifiers and best-rated whole house dehumidifier are designed to remove the common allergy triggers like pet dander, dust, pollens, etc. No matter how deep you clean your home, you cannot eliminate such harmful particles from the air. If you want to provide a healthy atmosphere to your family members at home, you should immediately install an air purifier in your space.
- You Suffer from Flu and Colds More Often: If you or any of your family members are susceptible to flu and cold, it is advisable to buy an air purifier since this particular appliance is primarily designed to kill the viruses and bacteria from the air. With the help of an air purifier or the best basement dehumidifier, you can significantly make create a cleaner atmosphere around you.
- You are Prone to Respiratory Problems: If you have asthma or any other respiratory issues, it is essential for you to breathe the clean air. You cannot control the atmosphere outside but you can surly do that in your house. This appliance is highly useful in dealing with the different harmful elements present in the air.
- Odor-Sensitivity: Many people are sensitive to chemical odors or specific kind of odor. For instance, many people are sensitive to the kitchen odors. Thanks to technology. You can get rid of such problems with an air purifier. This single appliance can make your life better and easier.
- You Have Small Kids at Home: We all know that kids are sensitive and they cannot adopt the climate changes easily. Polluted air in your home can worsen the situation if any of your children have respiratory problem. By keeping an air purifier in your kids’ room, you can prevent them from bacteria and viruses.
- You Have a Pet: No matter how clean and healthy your pet is, flying dander of your pet can make you sick. It is one the most common yet dangerous allergy triggers. If your immune system is weaker, a simple cold or flu could get worse. A normal air purifier can do wonders and you can enjoy quality time with your loving pet without worrying.
Leave a Reply